Spicy and Versatile Aji Amarillo Sauce
Servings: 9 servings
- 2 Green onions white & green parts - chopped
- 2 Tbsp Aji Amarillo Chile
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Queso fresco, ricotta or feta
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1-2 Limes to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Gather the ingredients.
- Put the chopped onions, Aji Amarillo paste or sauteed pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream, queso fresco (ricotta or feta cheese), ketchup, and lime juice into a food processor or blender.
- Process until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste and chill until ready to serve.